The KS-CS series is a series of lightweight amplified speakers equipped with a new-generation Class-D amplifier. The KS-CS 12A, KS-CS 15A models use a 2000W Class D module. This series also breaks the paradigm of traditional loudspeakers, each model uses the same 1.75 "reel compression driver and a high quality woofer for unrivaled performance for speakers of this size An extensive use of DSP processing has been made for sharpness and a level of output that go beyond the weight and size of the speaker High quality materials, construction processes and different mounting and suspension options make it ideal for a wide range of live applications and installations.
- 12 "Powered speaker
- Program power: 500W + 500W RMS
- Peak power: 4000 W
- SPL MAX: 128dB
- Transducer low: 12 "woofer, 3" voice coil
- Transducer high: 1 ”driver, 1.75” voice coil
- DSP enhanced bass response
- System Type: 2-Way Active Vented Speaker
- Transducer Low: 12" woofer, 3" voice coil
- Transducer Driver: 1” Compression Driver, 1.75" Voice Coil
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-20KHz
- Crossover Frequency: At 1.6K Hz with 24dB filter slope, Linkwitz-Riley Type
- Max SPL: 128dB Max.
- Power Rating: 2000W (PROGRAM) / 4000W (PEAK)
- Input Connector: Line / Mic - Combo / Link-XLR
- DSP Presets: Flat / Loudness / User (Customer Sound)
- Line Input: Combo Connector -6dBu
- External Controls: Volume Control / Lin & Mic Switch
- Preset Switch / Power on with Green LED
- Clip Limiter with Red LED / Ground Lift.
- Electronic Protections: Thermal / Overload / Digital Limiter / Compressor
- Power Supply: 115V/230V Switchable
- Enclosure Construction: Plywood cabinet, resistant black paint, metal
- Grille with black foam, rubber feet, plastic handles
- Mounting: One metal standard pole-mount, 10xM10 Flying Points
Net Weight: 23.18kg / 51.1Ibs
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.