The Shure MV7 is a professional-quality USB/XLR dynamic microphone inspired by the legendary SM7B, ideal for close mic applications that require vocal intelligibility with a balanced tone. A touch panel interface on the microphone itself provides control over microphone gain, headphone level, monitor mix, and muting, and the ShurePlus MOTIV Desktop Application allows users to save their own presets or enable auto-gain, compression, and EQ presets for easy real-time audio processing. The attractive and durable all metal design features an adjustable yoke that can be mounted onto a variety of microphone stands for flexible placement options.
The mic takes its design and sonic cues from the Shure SM7B, a classic used on countless podcasts and radio broadcasts. Use the mic in close proximity to your voice and you'll find it exhibits a clear, intelligible, and high-quality sound. Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
Thanks to its multiple outputs, you can use this mic with nearly any podcasting setup. The mic works with your audio interface, field recorder, mixer, or computer (over USB Mini-B) as well as select Android devices, and select iOS devices.
The mic features a unidirectional cardioid polar pattern, which is the best natural defense against room noise: since the capsule mostly captures what's directly in front of it, you won't pick up as much room noise as you would with another polar pattern. Depending on your particular room, you may still need a little room treatment, or some noise-reduction software, to address issues such as your computer's hum or your air conditioner—but the chances of that are markedly lower with a cardioid polar pattern.
On the USB side, the mic provides broadcast-quality specs and intuitive functionality. Capture audio at sample rates and resolutions up to 48 kHz / 24-bit, which is the standard for editing and mixing broadcast audio. Use the integrated touch-panel interface on the mic itself to control levels, headphone volumes, monitor mix, and mic-mute.
The mic offers a headphone jack for monitoring. Just plug a pair of headphones into the MV7's 3.5mm jack, and you'll be able to listen to your high-quality audio in all its glory. In addition to its touch-panel control surface, the mic gives you a blend knob, which comes in handy for recording music: you can use it to adjust the balance between your mic's pickup and any pre-recorded audio.
- USB OR XLR CONNECTIONS: Dual USB/XLR output allows digital or analog recording
- CLOSE MIC APPLICATIONS: Great for podcasting, recording, live streaming, and more
- INTUITIVE TOUCH PANEL CONTROLS: Intuitive touch panel for control over gain, monitoring volume, headphone mix, and mic muting
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE OUTPUT: The Built-in headphone output allows for direct headphone monitoring while recording
- RICH & NATURAL VOCAL REPRODUCTION: Optimized frequency response for rich and natural vocal reproduction
- ShurePlus MOTIV DESKTOP APPLICATION: Provides access to audio processing, Auto-Level Mode automatically adjusts gain and compression settings, switchable EQ filters to adjust audio tone color & options to save custom user presets
- ALL-METAL CONSTRUCTION: Rugged & professional all-metal construction provides outstanding reliability
- FLEXIBLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS: Adjustable integrated yoke for easy positioning on standard 5/8"-27 threaded stands or booms
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX? Shure MOTIV MV7 Podcast Microphone with 10 ft (3m) USB-A cable and 10 ft (3m) USB-C cable
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.