Thump Series powered loudspeakers continue their legacy of ultra-affordable, class-leading performance and reliability and bring it to the next level with all-new designs and technology that redefine chest-thumping low-end and versatility.
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end, the 1300W Thump™ and Thump Boosted™ loudspeakers are equipped with built-in mixers and application-specific speaker modes to get you set up and sounding good faster than ever. Thump Boosted is equipped with advanced features like channel EQ, wireless streaming, and more, all controllable via the Thump Connect™ app. And when you need maximum low end, add the powerful 18” Thump18S powered subwoofer for the ultimate Thump PA system.
Power Factor Correction
Unstable AC feeding can cause some frustrating problems during a concert. With the correction of the power factor, the Thump speakers keep the power under control ensuring constant performance. To top it off, Thumps accepts wall power from anywhere in the world without modifications, thanks to a universal internal power supply, a claim that no other powered horn can make. Simply use the appropriate power cord for the country in which you are using them.
1300 W high performance amplifiers
To keep up with the demands of modern music, artists and DJs, the Thump series speakers feature a new 1300 W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response ™ technology. Using a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an incredibly fast response to transients and heavy bass music. This means that when you need the maximum power and bass that hit the chest, Thump will always do so.
- High performance 15 "woofer / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- 1300 W of ultra-efficient class D power
- LF -1000W
- HF - 300W
- The latest generation system protection and thermal limitation keep your system safe
- The new amplifier design allows for an incredibly fast transient response that offers more serious than ever.
- Built-in 2-channel mixer features Vita ™ preamps with Wide-Z ™ technology to handle microphone, line and instrument signals with ease
- The XLR through output allows a simple cable connection to other Thump speakers
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole mount
- Dual angle design perfect for use as a stage monitor
TOTAL SYSTEM OPTIMIZATION
- Four application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Transducer Time Alignment
- The universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with power factor correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
LIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Fully redesigned professional enclosure designed for intensive use
- Loading in and out is easy with a new 4-handle design
- 8 lbs. / 15.8 kg