The Mackie ProFX22v3 is a 22-channel mixing console featuring 17 Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, houses of worship, rehearsal studios, and more. The integrated 2x4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4" mic/line connections and a Hi-Z switch (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-20 offer XLR or 1/4" inputs. Channels 1-12 provide single-knob compressors, while channels 1-14 include inserts. Channels 15/16, 17/18, and 19/20 offer two 1/4" line inputs each (L and R for stereo), while channel 21/22 uses a 3.5mm stereo input. Channels 1-22 feature gain controls, a 3-band EQ, three aux sends for monitors, a dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level faders. Engaging channel 21/22's USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer.
Each channel strip includes button selectors for Main L/R, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4, and PFL SOLO. The master section offers dedicated faders for Main, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4, and FX. Main output connectors include both XLR and 1/4", while sub and control room outputs use 1/4" connectors. A dedicated 1/4" TRS headphone output includes its own independent level control. Other features include an input / USB 1-2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level fader, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4" footswitch input.
The ProFX22v3 features a download for ProTools I First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website. The Mackie ProFX22v3 includes a USB cable and an IEC cable for powering the unit.
- Type: Analog Mixer with USB Interface
- Channels: 22 (14 x mono, 4 x stereo)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 4)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Faders: 22 x 60mm Faders
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 15 x XLR (mic)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Inputs - Line: 12 x 1/4", 6 x 1/4" (3 x stereo), 1 x 1/8" (stereo)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (L/R), 2 x 1/4" (control room)
- Outputs - Other: 4 x 1/4" (sub group out)
- Aux Sends: 1 x FX Send (post), 2 x Monitor Send (pre), 1 x Monitor Send (pre/post)
- Send/Return I/O: 1 x 1/4" (FX send), 3 x 1/4" (monitor send)
- Busses/Groups: 2 x Sub Group
- Inserts: 14 x 1/4" (channel)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4" (footswitch)
- EQ Bands: 3-band EQ with Variable Mid Frequency (mic channels), 100Hz Low-cut Filter
- Signal Processing: 12 x Channel Compressors
- Effects: GigFX Engine: Reverbs, Chorus, Delay, Flange, Auto-Wah
- Software: Pro Tools First, Waveform OEM DAW, Additional Plug-in packages available
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 4.4"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 24.1"
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.