Perfect for studios, practice spaces, quiet stages, and more, the HM Series offers everything you need whether it is just splitting a single signal to your band, or more complex headphone distribution.
Whether you need to expand your home studio headphone monitoring capability or add robust cue mix distribution, the affordable HM Series offers the sound quality, reliability, and flexibility you need to expand your setup.
The ultra-compact HM-4 offers a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out into four pairs of headphones. Perfect for quickly splitting a phones mix in the studio or even crowding around a tablet to watch a movie at home.
The two 19" rackmount models, the HM-400 and HM-800, deliver flexible, robust headphone distribution for studios, practice spaces and more.
Excellent Sound Quality
- Premium analog circuitry and design delivers an ultra-low noise floor and high headroom
- From a simple yet effective way to split a single stereo signal out to four pairs of headphones to robust headphone distribution, the HM Series offers a wide range of options to suit your needs.
- With a heavy-gauge steel chassis, long wear potentiometers and switches, the HM Series is built to last.
- Share a single stereo source with up to 4 pairs of headphones
- Individual level control for each output
- Powered via the included 12v AC adapter
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ construction