The EleMent Series Chromium Premium USB Condenser Microphone delivers professional quality and incredible versatility in an all-in-one design for modern musicians, content creators, singer-songwriters, and beyond. Built right into the stand, the 2-channel mixer includes Instrument and stereo 1/8” inputs and has controls for gain, mute, and headphone monitoring plus professional metering and Blend control. Featuring 4 selectable polar patterns, Chromium can be optimized for vocals, rooms, stereo, two person interviews, and more. Legendary Onyx mic preamp circuitry provides crystal clear sound and ultra-low noise. Get recording fast with included Pro Tools First and Waveform professional software. Get out there and be heard with the Carbon Premium Condenser Microphone.
Four selectable polar patterns
The versatile Mackie EM-CHROMIUM supplies four switchable polar patterns to handle a wide range of recording needs. Singing and speaking? You can't beat the classic cardioid pattern. Tracking two singers at once? Bi-directional has the sound and rejection you're after. Looking to capture music and audio just as it sounds in the room? The Omni and Stereo patterns give you natural pickup to reproduce everything your ears hear. Once you really master everything your Mackie EM-CHROMIUM has to offer, this mic is destined to become command central for your home studio and streaming setup.
Hands-on mic and instrument controls
Part of what makes the Mackie EleMent EM-CHROMIUM mic such an elegant solution for recording and steaming are its integrated mixer controls. Here you can carve out a mic/instrument mix without delving into external software editors. Mackie's renowned onboard Onyx preamp circuitry gives you a clean, low-noise front end for crafting professional demos, whatever style of music you deal in.
- Premium desktop studio mic + USB audio interface
- Pro sound in a streamlined form factor
- Ideal for singer-songwriters and online instructors
- Integrated 1/4" instrument and 1/8" aux connections
- Hands-on mixer format — adjust mic, instrument, headphone, and aux levels directly from the stand base
- Class compliant USB-C connection delivers fast, dependable performance
- 4 switchable polar patterns: Stereo, Cardioid, Bi-directional, Omni
- Onyx preamp circuitry supplies big tone, low noise, and high dynamic range
- Mute/privacy switch
- Captures audio in film-quality 16-bit/48kHz
- USB-C cable also included
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Mono/Stereo: Mono, Stereo
- Polar Pattern: Stereo, Cardioid, FIgure-8, Omni
- A/D Resolution: 16-bit/48kHz
- Connector: USB-C (mic), 1/8" TRS (stereo in), 1/4" (instrument), 1/8" (headphones)
- Software: Pro Tools First, Waveform OEM Plug-ins
- Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.13.6 or later
- Requirements - PC: Windows 10 or later
- Power Source: USB bus power
- Included Accessories: Stand, USB-C Cable
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.