- DESCRIPTION |
DL16S bring all the powerful DSP, renowned Onyx+ mic preamps, and Built-Like-A-Tank reliability that the DL Series is known for, in an all-new stagebox form factor with built-in WiFi. Mount it in a rack, set it on a desk, or put it right on the stage. Mix your way.
The Mackie DL32S and DL16S wireless digital mixers deliver proven mixing power with legendary Onyx+ mic preamps in an all-new Built-Like-A-Tank™, stage-friendly design made to withstand real-world abuse. Get mixing quickly with built-in Wi-Fi and the industry-leading, multi-platform Master Fader™ app. Create stunning multi-track recordings and get playback for a virtual soundcheck via USB I/O. Loaded with channel/output DSP plus 4 FX processors, DL32S and DL16S give you the mixing power you need for your best mix ever.
Master Fader is the main user interface for your DL Series mixer. Rather than knobs, faders and buttons on a large piece of hardware, you get powerful mixing tools on your tablet, Mac, or PC and at up to 20 different devices simultaneously. The intuitive design of the Master Fader app makes managing your mix, large or small, easy and efficient. Organize your channels with view and mute groups, utilize subgroups with full bus processing, control levels of channel groups simply with VCAs, and even lock out devices from specific capabilities within the app. And when you get a mix you like, you can save it all into a snapshot.
From EQ to compression, every bit of signal processing is implemented with the highest quality possible maintaining the fidelity of each source. Every channel and output bus gets it's own dedicated processing.
The 4-band parametric EQ on each channel and output features a dedicated high-pass filter, modern and vintage modes, and built-in RTA for maximum versatility and detailed analysis of each source. The clear UI makes it easy to make adjustments, view settings, and choose presets.
Each FX processor features tons of studio-quality reverbs and delays plus effects like chorus, tremolo, flanger, and sweep filter. Fine tune each effect with advanced parameters and EQ.
Complete wireless control via iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows devices means you can mix from anywhere in the venue on up to 20 devices. Wireless control also means you can put the mixer itself where it makes the most sense for application.
16-CHANNEL WIRELESS DIGITAL MIXER
- 16 Onyx+™ recallable mic preamps
- 8 fully-assignable XLR outputs plus a headphone output
- Industry-leading Master Fader control app
- 16x16 USB recording
- Ditch the snake – Place it anywhere on stage or in a rack
- Complete control via iOS, Android™, macOS®, or Windows® devices
- No set FOH position – mix from anywhere
- Supports up to 20 separate devices at once
- Multiple engineers can work from a single mixer
POWERFUL PROCESSING AND SIGNAL PROCESSING
- 16 input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate, compression and RTA/Spectrograph
- 16 stereo-linkable input channels
- 13 output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter, alignment delay and RTA/Spectrograph
- 6 stereo-linkable aux sends
- 6 stereo-linkable subgroups
- Main L/R bus
- 6 VCAs and 6 mute groups
- 4 stereo FX processors featuring great built-in FX like reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, and many more with dedicated sends and returns
- Full I/O routing with A/B sources per channel
- Assignable oscillator including pink/white noise and sine waves
- Modern and Vintage options for comp/gate and EQ
MULTI-TRACK RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- 16x16 USB 2.0 audio interface for Mac or PC
- Record the show for later mixdown
- Play intermission music, backing tracks and more directly into a dedicated stereo return channel
- Perform a virtual sound check
- Amazing low-cost, high channel count studio recording solution
- Utilize Mac or PC audio plug-ins in a live environment
MASTER FADER CONTROL APP
- Intuitive and easy to master
- Fast navigation with view groups and overview
- Quick setup with tons of factory and user-definable presets
- Access Limiting allows flexible customization of the user interface and prevents unwanted adjustments from other users
- Quickly access channel processing, signal routing, and a massive suite of great sounding effects with presets to get you started
- Export presets, shows and complete system backups via Dropbox, email and more
- Complete offline operation
- Available on iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows
RECORD AND PRODUCE LIKE A PRO
- Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor
- The DAW Essentials™ Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
DL16S and DL32S are compatible with iOS 11 or later, Android OS 6 or later, macOS 10.12 or later, and Windows 10 or later