Mackie relentlessly pursues the perfection of the compact mixer. VLZ4 ups the level of sonic quality at every level, featuring Mackie's flagship Onyx mic preamps and premium components from front to back. The result is the most rock solid, the most easy to use and, yes, the best sounding compact mixer
Premium-quality mixer with proven components
The Mackie 1604VLZ4 is, first and foremost, a Mackie mixer. It houses 16 of Mackie's premium-quality Onyx mic preamps for natural, transparent sound. Its mic/line channels are equipped with 3-band EQ with sweepable mids. Signal routing is easy and flexible. On top of all that, the Mackie 1604VLZ4 is built Mackie-tough - trust this mixer to perform even in the most harrowing situations.
Sealed rotary controls ensure long-term reliability
Sure, the Mackie 1604VLZ4 mixer will shrug off bumps, drops, and outright abuse, but what about spills or rain? Thankfully, the 1604VLZ4 boasts sealed rotary controls that resist grime, dust, and anything else that may spill onto your mixer. We're not saying it's fully waterproof, but it's an extra level of protection you'll eventually be very glad you have when you're running live sound in a hectic environment.
Incredible sound quality
VLZ stands for "very low noise", and that's just part of the appeal of the Mackie 1604VLZ4 mixer. In all you've got a 128.5dB dynamic range, making it easy to achieve full, punchy mixes. The Onyx mic preamps have a 60dB gain range, so you can get the best out of virtually any microphone. And because the 1604VLZ4's line inputs handle +22 dBu signal levels, you can connect high-output sound sources without worrying about distorting your inputs.
Mackie 1604VLZ4 16-channel Mixer Features:
- Amazingly rugged analog mixer with 16 microphone preamplifiers
- Onyx mic preamps offer up to 60dB of gain for great performance with any mic
- Ultra-low-noise performance gives you clean, clear sound
- High-resolution stereo meters give you fast, easy visual indication of your signal levels
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- Four-bus design and intuitive routing make it easy to create submixes for easier, faster mixing
- Type: Analog
- Channels: 16
- Faders: 22 x 60mm Throw
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 16 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 16
- Inputs - Line: 16 x TRS
- Inputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x TRS, 1 x TRS (Mono)
- Outputs - Direct: 8 x TRS
- Outputs - Other: 2 x RCA (Tape), 4 x TRS (Bus), 2 x TRS (Control)
- Aux Sends: 2 x Pre/Post, 2 x Post
- Send/Return I/O: 6 x TRS (Send), 8 x TRS (Stereo Returns)
- Busses/Groups: 4 x Bus
- Channel Inserts: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- EQ Bands: 3-band, Sweepable Mid
- Rackmountable: Yes (Rotopod Accessory Sold Separately)
- Height: 5.1"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 17"
- Weight: 20 lbs.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.