More features, more sounds, more possibilities.
A state-of-the-art platform with ever greater functionality.
The mobile synthesizer workstation that does everything.
KROSS 2, the long-awaited successor of the KROSS, is a compact, portable workstation with a huge range of sounds. While maintaining its identity as ultra-lightweight, compact, and capable of running on batteries, this new model dramatically enhances KROSS’s sounds and functionality. In addition to a total of more than a thousand preset sounds, expansion PCM memory has been newly added. Also new is a pad sampler that allows full-fledged sampling, and USB audio/MIDI interface functionality. The color scheme is even more stylish, and the user interface allows intuitive operation even by beginners.
Effortlessly select the sound that you want to play, shape it to match your imagination, sample a sound, create phrases and rhythms, record your vocal or guitar, bring KROSS 2 on stage, and perform. Whatever you artistic vision, you can make it happen. KROSS 2 is a versatile synthesizer platform made with creative freedom in mind.
- Type: Synthesizer Workstation
- Sound Engine Type(s): EDS-i
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Synth, Velocity Sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Pads: 16 x pads (8 banks)
- Polyphony: 120 Notes (mono), 60 Notes (stereo)
- Number of Presets: 1075
- Oscillators: OSC1, OSC1+2 (double)
- LFO: 2 x LFO
- Filter: 2 x Multi-mode Filters per voice
- Envelope Generator: Filter, Amp
- Number of Effects: 134 Types, 2 x Master Effects, 5 x Insert Effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: 16-track MIDI, 64 step, 128 songs, 16 user template songs
- Sampling: 14 second stereo sample per pad
- Audio Recording: PCM Audio, 16-bit/48kHz
- Audio Playback: Import WAV 16-bit/48kHz, SD card playback
- Memory: 128MB expansion PCM memory
- Storage: SD/SDHC card slot
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (mic), 1 x 1/8" (line)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/Mono, R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (damper), 1 x 1/4" (assignable switch), 1 x 1/4" (assignable pedal)
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (included) / 6 x AA batteries (Alkaline, NiMH)
- Height: 3.46"
- Width: 36.81"
- Depth: 10.59"
- Weight: 8.38 lbs.