What if you could carry in the palm of your hand a guitar amp that had access to virtually any guitar sound you can imagine? And what if you could drive a 4x12" cab with it with no additional gear needed? Now you can with the new iRig Nano Amp — the first micro guitar amp and interface for the mobile guitarist. iRig Nano Amp is a super-compact battery-powered self contained micro amp and interface for iOS that you can use by itself, with headphones or even an external speaker cabinet — this power-packed amazing little amp can drive up to a 4x12" guitar cab! But what makes it more versatile than any other micro amp is that it features the iRig circuitry so you can plug your iPhone or iPad into it with the included TRRS cable and tap into the limitless world of AmpliTube guitar tone and more on your iPhone and iPad.
Dual Mode Operation - AMP/DEVICE
iRig Nano Amp operates as a straight up guitar amp and features a British tone stack circuit with gain and volume controls for practice on the go. Simply plug in your guitar to the 1/4" guitar input, adjust your volume and gain settings, select the output type NORMAL/BRIGHT and rock out anywhere you happen to be. The British tone circuit delivers sparkling clean tones at lower gain settings and a cascading wave of overdrive when cranking the gain to the upper limits.
Drive a Cab
iRig Nano Amp features a 1/4" speaker out jack that — get this — can drive up to a 4x12" cabinet. When you plug in, you’ll be floored by the volume and tonal definition that iRig Nano Amp provides. You can connect an external cab in both AMP and DEVICE modes giving you the most flexibility of any “micro” amp out there.
iRig Nano Amp is compact — it’s just slightly larger than an iPhone, fits in any gig bag or the palm of your hand and features a handy “kickstand” for tilting back the unit for better monitoring. Inside, iRig Nano Amp powers a 3" speaker with a 3-watt class A/B power amp. When in Amp mode, you set your overall output volume with the volume control, then dial in just the right amount of saturation and distortion for your playing pleasure.
Tap into the limitless guitar tone with AmpliTube
iRig Nano Amp features the famous iRig analog interface circuit for iOS. This means you can use iRig Nano Amp to connect your guitar to your iOS device with the included TRRS cable and tap into the tones of AmpliTube iOS — the leading guitar tone studio app featuring gear from the world’s top manufacturers like Fender®, Orange®, MESA/Boogie® and more! AmpliTube and iRig Nano Amp gives players a complete mobile tone and recording solution.
- Palm-sized guitar amp and interface for iOS
- Integrated iRig circuitry for iOS connection
- Standalone amp with British tone stack, gain & volume
- Connect external speaker cab — up to 4x12"
- 3-watt A/B power amp
- 3" speaker
- 1/8" headphone out for use with DEVICE mode
- 1/4" Guitar input
- Normal/Bright response switch
- Integrated kickstand tilting foot
- Powered by 3 AA batteries, included
- Free versions of AmpliTube iOS available from the App Store
- Speaker: 1x3"
- Amp: 3W class A/B power amp
- Input Impedance: 380 kOhms
- Output Impedance: can drive cabinets of different impedances - from 8 to 16 Ohms
- Instrument Input Connection: 1/4" Jack
- Cabinet Output Connection: 1/4" Jack
- iOS Device Connection: 1/8" TRRS Jack
- Headphone Output Connection: 1/8" Jack
- Power: battery power (3xAA included)
- Battery Life: battery life varies by a considerable amount depending on the battery type and amp usage.
- Under normal playing conditions and using high quality Alkaline or Ni-MH rechargeable cells, battery life will be approximately 30 hours. In totally idle conditions (amp powered up but not playing) battery life is approx 150 hours, under continuous playing at full power it is about 8 hours.
- Important: the amp switches on when the guitar jack is inserted, so always remember to disconnect the guitar input jack from the amplifier when you are not playing to save battery life.
- iRig Nano Amp
- 1/8" TRRS jack
- 3xAA batteries
- Size: 159mm/6.26" x 89mm/3.5" x 45mm/1.77"
- Weight: 250g/8.8oz (batteries excluded)