15" Powered Loudspeaker
Powered EKX models feature high-efficiency Class D power aplifiers (up to 1500 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and deliver up to 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers deisgned and engineeered by EV (12" EVS-12M woofer/15" EVS-15M woofer, each coupled with a 1" DH-1M HF titanium compression driver; 15" EVS-15C subwoofer/18" EVS-18C subwoofer).
The EKX amplifier incorporates intelligent thermal management (with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors) which ensures superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
Powered models allow easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech*, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ*, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status,, input level control* and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
EKX powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points (full-range only), aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.
*not available on subwoofers.
Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 55 Hz - 18 kHz¹
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 48 Hz - 20 kHz¹
- Maximum SPL 134 dB²
- Coverage (H x V) 90" x 60"
- Power Rating 1500 W
- LF Transducer EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- HF Transducer DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 1.7 kHz
- Connectors (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure 15 mm plywood with EVCoat
- Grille 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 685 mm x 432 mm x 429 mm (27 in x 17 in x 17 in)
- Net Weight 24.4 kg (53.9 lb)
- Shipping Weight 29.5 kg (65.0 lb)
- Power Consumption 1.8 A³