The new Delta Woods Classical Nylon String acoustic guitars by Peavey put a classical spin on an American tradition. Featuring tailored high-end appointments and truss rods, these guitars deliver the rich tonal resonance, premium playability and durability Peavey's Delta Woods Series is known for.
Each Delta Woods CNS guitar starts with a classical body shape and spruce top. The CNS-2 uses mahogany for the back and sides. Hand-carved body bracing promotes the natural resonance of the tone woods, while 5-ply black-white binding provides an extra touch of sophistication.
The Delta Woods CNS guitars are simple yet strong with an okume neck supported by a dual-action truss rod. While not commonly used in nylon string guitars, Peavey goes the extra mile by including one to ensure durability and performance. The traditional C-shape, flat radius, and 19-fret rosewood fingerboard provide the tactile familiarity classical-style players expect. The neck design is complemented by the reliable ABS nut and saddle and sturdy rosewood bridge. At the slotted headstock, elegant gold tuning machines with mica buttons ensure tuning stability. Strap buttons are included on each model to accommodate playing comfort.
- Gorgeous Spruce top with mahogany back and sides for premium tone
- Hand-carved bracing provides even tone distribution throughout its range
- Elegant gold tuning machines with mica buttons provide precise and accurate tuning
- Rosewood fretboard for premium look and feel
- Premium design using bound fingerboard, body and fanciful rosette
- Pre-installed strap buttons
- Dual action truss rod ensures a lifetime of playability
- Compensated saddle for perfect intonation
- Wood truss rod cover
- Weight Unpacked: N/A
- Weight Packed: 5.51 lbs(2.5 kg)
- Height Packed: 5.118"(13 cm)
- Width Packed: 18.504"(47 cm)
- Depth Packed: 40.551"(135 cm)