A bajo quinto made 100% by hand by one of the best artisanal lauderos not only in Mexico, but in the world! The Cantabella bajo quinto is a perfect example of the creative freedom in music. In essence it is made for you from the beginning of its construction until it reaches your hands.
It is made of the best quality components. The wood produced is traditionally handled to obtain the best possible sound from it. It also has individual machinery, which gives it a more elegant look and offers a more precise tuning.
The steel truss rod located inside the neck offers professional reinforcement to the instrument and guarantees that the neck could hardly be overcome over time.
Our Cantabella bajo quintos feature a professional wooden case and an exterior finish of vinyl. The interior is padded and finished in velvet to prevent the varnish of the instrument from scratching. The case is handmade and tailored to the instrument to give you the touch of elegance that you Cantabella offers you in all its components and accessories.
- Wood selection: Palo Escrito
- Bridge: specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimal performance
- Fingerboard: Palo de Rosa Natural Fingerboard
- Bracing system: special for bajo quinto bracing system design to ensure structural integrity
- Neck: traditional comfortable profile - scale 25 1/2 "inches
- Top: solid wood top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back: solid quality tone wood for focused sound
- Borders: the traditional rope made of maple and rosewood
- Pickup: optional
- Case: Solid quality wood to ensure durability, leather finish in various colors
- Weight: with case 14 pounds
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)