It has the best quality components. The wood is managed traditionally to obtain the best sound possible. It also has individual machinery, which gives it a more elegant appearance and offers a more precise tuning.
The steel truss rod located inside the neck, offers a professional reinforcement to the instrument and guarantees that the neck can last over time. It also has a celluloid pickguard for its protection, painted in the same color as the instrument, which gives it an extra touch of elegance.
The interior is padded and finished in velvet to prevent the varnish of the instrument from being scratched. The case is made by hand and tailored to the instrument to give you the touch of elegance that Cantabella Libertad offers you in all its components and accessories.
- Wood selection: Cedar Wood
- Bridge: specially designed for a deep bass response and adjustable bridge for optimal performance
- Fingerboard: Palo de Rosa Natural Fingerboard
- Bracing system: special for bajo quinto bracing system design to ensure structural integrity
- Neck: traditional comfortable profile - scale 25 1/2 "inches
- Top: solid wood top for the best projection and tone
- Sides and back: solid quality tone wood for focused sound
- Borders: the traditional rope made of maple and rosewood
- Pickup: optional
- Case: Solid quality wood to ensure durability, leather finish in various colors
- Weight: with case 14 pounds
- Dimensions with box: 45x18x8 (inches)