ATW-R2100b receiver and ATW-T220a handheld cardioid dynamic microphone/transmitter.
Audio-Technica’s 2000 Series is a 10-channel frequency-agile UHF wireless system designed to suit a variety of applications, including MI/live performance, fixed installation, public address, A/V rental houses and places of worship. It offers all the advantages of a high-quality, professional wireless system at an extremely affordable price. Features switchable antenna power.
Offering 10 selectable channels and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, the 2000 Series features automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, this function automatically determines and sets the best available frequency. Any of the 2000 Series’ 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The 2000 Series also incorporates Audio-Technica’s Tone Lock™ squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD information display.
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the two receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock™ tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4” output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rack-mount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
- ATW-T220a Handheld Microphone/Transmitter features PRO 41 Capsule for maximum feedback rejection and consistent sound
|OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS|
Band D: 656.125 to 678.500 MHz DISCONTINUED IN NORTH AMERICA
Band I : 487.125 to 506.500 MHz
|Number of Channels||10 total|
|Maximum Deviation||±40 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 110 dB (A-weighted), typical|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 1% (at 1 kHz, ±20 kHz deviation)|
|Operating Range||100 m (300'), typical
Open range environment with no interfering signals.
|Operating Temperature Range||5º C to 45º C
41º F to 113º F
Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 15 kHz (+1 dB, -3 dB)|
|Receiving System||True diversity|
|Image Rejection||60 dB nominal, 55 dB minimum|
|RF Sensitivity||20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio
(50 ohms termination)
|Antenna Input||BNC-type, 50 ohms
Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
|Power Requirements||12-18V DC, 500 mA|
|Dimensions||210.0 mm (8.27") W x
162.2 mm (6.39") D x
44.0 mm (1.73") H
Not including BNC connectors or feet.
|Net Weight||1.0 kg (35.3 oz), without accessories|
|Accessories Included||Two flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rack-mount adapters
ADDITIONAL RECEIVER SPECS
Maximum Output Level:
XLR, balanced: +9 dBV
¼" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +4 dBV
Balanced Audio Output Attenuator:
Two position switch: 0 / -12 dB
|HANDHELD TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS|
|RF Power Output||High: 30 mW; Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50 ohms|
|Spurious Emissions||Following federal and national regulations|
|Microphone Element||Dynamic cardioid|
|Batteries||Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
or two 1.2V AA NiMH (not included)
Recharging power for NiMH batteries (with ATW-CHG2)
U.S./Canada/Latin America: 3.2 V DC, 230 mA x2
Other world areas: 3.2 V DC, 320 mA x2
|Battery Life||High: 7 hours (alkaline)
Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
Depending on battery type and use pattern.
|Dimensions||232.0 mm (9.13") long,
48.0 mm (1.89") diameter
|Net Weight||252 g (8.9 oz), without batteries|
|Accessory Included||AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp|
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.