Allen & Heath's Qu-24 30-In/24-Out Digital Mixer features 24 AnalogiQ microphone preamps and is powered by its 5 core ARM processor to provide a variety of integrated effects and processing, including channel-independent 4-band parametric EQs, compressors, delay, reverb, and more. The mixer is capable of recording audio to either your Mac or a USB hard drive in up to 48kHz/24-bit resolution, allowing you to record both the individual tracks and live mix of your shows. It is compatible with both the ME monitoring system and dSNAKE digital connectivity system.
The Qu-24 can also be used with the Qu-Pad app, allowing you to use your iPad to mix from anywhere in the venue when connected to a wireless network. Qu-24's twenty four AnalogiQ total recall preamps feature zero crossing detection and a pad less 1 dB step gain stage, closely allied to the DSP for optimal gain accuracy and audio transparency.
The analog signal is captured by low-latency 24-bit analog-to-digital converters matched to 24-bit digital-to-analog converters to deliver the required outputs. The AnalogiQ design has been refined to offer transparency, minimal distortion, and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound. Once you start using Qu-24 you'll sense the years of research into ergonomics and the hands-on mixing experience that delivers a natural layout and workflow.
It's not about recreating an analog interface, it's about creating an experience that's fluid, comfortable and intuitive for novices, digital natives and old-school road warriors alike, making all the benefits of digital mixing technology readily accessible to all. The 800 x 480, sixteen million-color touchscreen and its dedicated data encoder provide fast access to all settings.
The user-friendly interface has been designed with clarity in mind. Dedicated keys and screen tabs guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more.
- 24 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 20 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 2 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 9 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 5 stereo)
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32×30 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 25 Motor Faders
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- 10 Soft Keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.